𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

╔═══════════════╗
frequently asked 
questions
╚═══════════════╝

I. Will there be a sequel?

I don't plan to do a sequel, but I am focusing on many many spin-offs at least six. Not including a prequel story that I plan to do.

II. Why did you want to write a Sirius Black fanfic?

After searching for what seemed like hours, for a Sirius Black fic, that had a Slytherin OC. (I did find some that were either incomplete, discontinued or just hadn't been updated since 2016)

So I decided I should write it myself the story of Sirius Black that I wanted to read, with an OC that I could fall in love with.

III. Is this the same Aimee from [insert book title]?

Yes, my stories are set in the same Alternative Universe, meaning some OCs may appear in other stories. I feel stories are more fun to read when you see a familiar OC appear in other stories. So yes, Aimee is the same Aimee in my other stories.

IV. Did Lily and James have a daughter?

Yes, at the end of this story, I mention that Lily and James had another child, a little girl called Mia Potter.

V. What happens after?

A lot happens that I didn't cover. Marlene and Dorcas survive and eventually get married. Regulus and Sirius (and Kreacher too) reshape Grimmauld Place and eventually move in, to a more family-friendly home.

Lily and James are alive, raising their two children Harry and Mia.
Elizabeth Burke received life in Azkaban prison for their crimes in the war against Voldemort.

VI. Will there be stories for their children?

Yes, they'll be one for some of them. Keep an eye out for the next story/stories.