𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
cold and empty
╚═══════════════╝

As exam season was closing in, Aimee was trying to cram in as much studying as she could, between prefect duties and Sirius revealing he was in love with her. She struggled to focus, though thankfully Remus agreed to study with her, he did ask Lily to join them, but she had gone to talk to Severus instead.

She hadn't studied for Divination, not even a little. As she understood the subject thoroughly enough to leave it until the very last. Sybill was willing to help her study for her divination exam, Remus was surprised that Sirius showed up to study, Aimee hadn't noticed that he had sat next to her.

"Aimee?" she gasped, "Sorry"

"What are you doing here?"

"Is it so hard to believe I'm studying," Sirius smirked at her "I was hoping you could help me with divination," she saw this as a chance to get her studying done,

"Okay, wait here," she scanned the bookshelves for the appropriate books to study for divination. Aimee dropped four books down on the table, Remus chuckled at his expression.

"You expect us to read all that?"

"You can tell you don't study," Aimee said,

She opened the first book flipping through the pages pinpointing the sections she needed to read, jotted down short details that she may need to remember. Sirius sighed resting his hand on Aimee's thigh, while she wrote her notes.

He realised she had become accustomed to his touch, barely having a reaction to his hand. Sirius smirked realising she had a skirt on, he trailed his hand up her skirt, she crossed her legs which trapped his hand between her thighs. She had a small smile on her face as he didn't expect her to do that. Remus handed him a note.

"Have you told her yet?" he scribbled a reply

"No, I'm going to tell her after our exams,"

"Aimee," she looked up at Sybill, quickly moving Sirius' hand away.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I wanted to tell you something," she waited for Sybill to tell her, "alone if that's okay?" Aimee nodded, standing from the table, she walked through the library, to a more private area.

"What is it?"

"I saw something or felt something around you, it might sound strange but I just thought I should tell you," Sybill began

"Of course, you can always tell me," Aimee said

"I saw or more I felt cold and empty around you, I don't entirely know what it means, but every time I see you the more I feel it,"

"I don't understand," she said, Sybill looked down at the floor,

"It's what I imagine death to feel like,"

"Well, I'm okay, thank you for telling me though" Aimee hugged her, she noticed that Sybill didn't seem as confident about her in regards to her safety.

Aimee saw the time, she realised she was late. She thanked Sybill for informing her of what she felt around her. She kissed Sirius' cheek, as she packed her books away, she hurried to the Owlery. Hoping he would be late, she hurried her pace, now running towards the Owlery.

She ran up the steps, skipping a step with each stride, she leaned on the wall dropping her back to the floor. Aimee glanced around 'he must have been late' she thought. She gazed out of the tower, spotting an owl weakly flying towards the tower.

She bit her lip, praying that he was just tired the owl flew into the owlery, morphing into Charlie. Aimee hugged, she could tell that she hurt him a little. He sat down, catching his breath, she sat with him, waiting for him to breathe more steady.

"Hi kid," Charlie said,

"Is everything alright?"

"Its father, he's sick,"

"He's going to be okay isn't he?"

"Yes, the mediwitch said, he should full recovery," he told her, she nodded "you should know, I ran into mother,"

"Oh really, what she say?"

"She finds it very disgraceful that Jacob had a baby with a muggle,"

"Was Laura-

"She wasn't there, but somehow she knew, I ran into her, while I was fighting,"

"Wait, mother is a death eater? I had no idea,"

"I don't think so, but she definitely follows him, and now she knows we're here," Charlie told her, referring to her brothers, she was more concerned about how she knew of Jacob's baby, it wasn't like she knew where they lived.

"I just thought you should know about father,"

"Yeah, thank you, I should see him, during the summer," Aimee said, she worried about Charlie while he always said he was fine, she and their brothers could tell there was something wrong.

"I'm heading to Dumbledore's office, care to walk me there?" he said, smiling at her, she walked down the step before him, he walked slowly through the halls, Daniel spotted them and quickly made her over to them.

He walked with Aimee and Charlie to Dumbledore's office, he found it strange that he was walking to the office. He would have usually flown there, rather than drawing attention to himself, once they reached the office, Aimee waited a second after he entered the office, Daniel noticed that she was in deep thought.

"Are you alright?"

"He's not getting any better is he?"

"Doesn't seem like it,"

"I'm worried about him," she said, Daniel wrapped his arm over her shoulder as they walked back to their dormitory,

"I think we all are,"