𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1979,
an advantage
╚═══════════════╝

"Quickly, drink this," Theo said, shaking her awake, she jumped back, forgetting that he looked like Amycus, she listened taking the polyjuice potion, they had nearly been caught a few times in the morning. Thankfully for Aimee, Evan hadn't mentioned anything about her identity to anyone.

Including Regulus.

"I also brought you the paper, thought you'd want to see this,"

He opened the daily prophet to a specific page, she scanned through the page, her eyes widened as they landed on an article. Theo looked down as he knew she would have wanted to be home right now, rather than being stuck here.

Fleamont and Euphemia Potter are proud to announce that their son, James Potter and his girlfriend Lily Evans, are engaged to be married. Best man Sirius Black say 'I couldn't be happier for the couple, it's been James' wish ever seen he laid eyes on her.' We here at the Daily Prophet wish them both a lifetime of happiness.

"Are you alright?" he asked

"Yeah, it just feels like we've been here for months already,"

"I know a couple of weeks can feel like months in a strange place," he said, rubbing her arms

"How long do you think we'll be here for?" she questioned

"Truthfully, I don't know," he sighed, "we haven't found anything useful out, he even keeps his death eaters out of each other's loops, only trust a few to work together,"

"It's smart really when you think about it," he creased his brows, "think about it if only a few people know details if those details were to get out-

"He'd know who betrayed him," he chuckled, "you know for a dark wizard, he's not stupid," she sighed,

"I don't want to be here any longer than we need to be,"

"I know," Theo said, agreeing with her, "I'll tell you what, if we don't find the end of July, that will make it two months then we'll leave,"

***

Every time she saw Regulus, he always seemed to be lost in his own mind. As much as she wanted to run over and hug him, she knew she couldn't, he looked pained with his home being overrun by death eaters he even cast a charm on Sirius' room to prevent anyone going inside after some people had already destroyed some of his things.

"Alecto!" a woman shouted, she turned around to see Bellatrix approaching her, "I see you and Rosier spending time together,"

"He's a good ally," she hummed

"You know, he's in love with someone else right?" she spoke

"I wasn't aware,"

"Yes, he never talks about her, but whoever she is she owns his heart,"

"Was there something you wanted?" she questioned the older witch

"Our cousins have been hiding something?" she creased her brows,

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't heard, Sirius knocked up his brat of girlfriend, maybe he would have followed my footsteps if she wasn't influencing his blood traitor ways-

"Sister," Theo called, causing Bellatrix to leave them, "are you okay?" he asked once she was out of earshot.

"I think she knows," she mumbled, fearing the Bellatrix was trying to get a rise out of her, Theo left her when Avery called him for something.

As she walked through the hallway of Grimmauld Place, heading back to her room, she was pulled into a room. Evan placed his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, she moved his hand away, he pointed to his ear then the door. Signalling that people could hear, he walked over to a table writing a note for her.

Avery, Mulciber and Crouch, have been tasked with killing Potter and Black. I overheard something I shouldn't have.

As soon as she read the note, he cast incendio to burn the note. She remained quiet her mind racing she knew first hand what kind of curses the boys were capable of casting. Evan held her arm she looked up at him, she dragged him to Sirius' old bedroom,

"We can talk in here, he always kept a charm on his room," she informed him, Evan looked around near expecting to step foot in Sirius Black's bedroom

"Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not, I know from experience the dark curses they're able to cast, I have to warn them somehow, unless..." she trailed off, looking up at Evan,

"Unless what?"

"Unless you go with them, yes, you could make sure they don't get them-

"Are you insane, I could get myself killed,"

"Please Evan, I know you don't like them, but please you said so yourself, that you've crossed their paths before,"

Even if he was looking at Alecto, he could see the kindness in her eyes. Aimee was pleading for him to help her, to help two people he never got along or would ever get along with. He sighed slowly nodding his head, she wrapped her arms around him.

"I won't die for them, Aimee," she pulled away from him, "but I will give them an advantage,"

"Thank you," she said, she leaned up to kiss him cheek, he moved away, "I know I look hideous," he cringed, before kissing her cheek. "You know, Evan you are a good guy,"

"I'll go out first," she smiled at him, as she left the room, she turned around the corner in a hurry, bumping into a taller man, as she looked up, her eyes widened she lowered her head. "My Lord, my greatest apologises-

"I would like you and your brother's assistance, join me," he walked to a private room, she followed behind him, Evan grunted leaving to find Regulus, he still cared about Sirius even if he wouldn't admit it. As she entered a room, she saw that Theo was already sitting in the room with Elizabeth.

"Your aunt tells me you're skilled in the cruciatus curse," he spoke with such confidence and strength that they didn't answer him, "in a few days we should have a few phoenix members, I'd like you to interrogate, am I putting my trust in the right wizards?"

"Of course, my lord, we've tortured many for fun," Theo said, she nodded proudly.

"Then you shall enjoy torturing, these Sirius Black and James Potter, as I understand your cousin is rather fond of them,"