𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
best birthday ever
╚═══════════════╝

The task of keeping Sirius busy happened to be a lot easier than she first thought. He barely noticed that his friends hadn't asked him once to join them in plotting pranks or that Aimee was wearing a dress. He didn't seem in the slightest bit suspicious of her intentions, just enjoying her company and happy that she had picked up a book to read again.

He joined her in the library, it might not have been Sirius' favourite place to hang out. However, at the moment, he couldn't care, he wanted her to feel safe, if the library was her safe space then he would sit with her all day.

Aimee flipped through a textbook, with her free hand, Sirius insisted on playing with her fingers while she studied. She shook his hand away when she need two to write something down, from the book. He huffed, looking down at his lap. She smirked at her textbook, taking his hand, placing it on her knee, he softly grazed his hand along her thigh.

"We're in the library," she whispered, he leaned in close to her, her heart raced at his boldness.

"Then move me away," he whispered, pecking her neck, she gulped, though her inner Slytherin didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making her flustered, she slowly draped her leg over his. "I thought we were in the library," 

"I'm not doing anything inappropriate," she teased, continuing to do her work, she glanced up at the time, "I just have two more things to write then we can go," he smiled at her, letting her get on with her work.

She had no idea how she was going to convince him to go into the Room of Requirements, he seemed to be in a flirty mood. Which could work to her advantage. Aimee stacked all her library books up as she was about to pick them up, Sirius took the books back to their correct shelf for her.

"Such a gentleman," she said,

"Shall we go back to your room for some privacy," Sirius smirked at her

"How about we go somewhere else," she smiled at him, he realised they were on the seventh floor.

"More private than I was thinking," he said, taking her hand pulling her towards the entrance to the Room of Requirements, he pushed open the door.

"SURPRISE!" quickly turned around, balloons and red sparks were set off all across the room.

"Great job Aimee," Remus said,

"You were in on it," Sirius questioned, she shrugged smiling at him, "I can't believe you kept it from me,"

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I told, now would it,"

She kissed his cheek, winking at him, as she wandered through the people in search of the girls. She was spun around by Dorcas, onto the dance floor. Aimee was learning a muggle dance from Mary and Lily, she laughed as it was more fun than the way she had been taught to dance.

Sirius couldn't help but watch as Aimee took dancing too seriously, she needed to loosen up a little. He searched for a specific song that might get a giggle or two out of her. She saw him standing on a table as the song began.

'Your mama says that through the week
You can't go out with me
But when the weekend comes around
She knows where we will be

Kissin' in the back row
Of the movies on a Saturday night with you
Holdin' hands together, you and I
Holdin' hands together, yeah
Smoochin' in the back row
Of the movies on a Saturday night with you
We could stay forever, you and I'

Aimee laughed as he sang the lyrics, seemingly knowing the song very well. He jumped down, twirling her around, bringing her close to him, he gazed into her eyes as though there weren't another soul in the room with them. He pressed his lips against her, she smiled as she heard Marlene and James hyping Sirius up, he leaned in pressing his lips against her neck.

"It's so good to see you smile, Aims"

***

As the night came to an end, Sirius insisted on walking her down to the dungeons as she had the furthest to go. He hummed some of the songs that had been played, as they walked through the halls, Sirius wrapped his arm from behind her, resting his head on her shoulder as they stumbled to the entrance of the Slytherin dormitory.

"I had a great time, I hope you did too," Sirius said, lifting her chin kissing her lips softly, "goodnight Aimee," he pecked her lips one last time before walking away, she bit her lip as she opened the door.

"Sirius,"

"Yeah," he pivoted on his heel, walking back to her,

"Do you want to stay here?" she asked, he smiled,

Walking through the door into the common room, he pulled her towards him, pressing his lips against hers. She pulled on the collar of his shirt to get as close to him as she could, she moved away, taking his hand walking him to her bedroom.

The last thing either of them wanted was for Regulus to walk in and find them, she closed her door behind her. Sirius snaked his hand around her neck, pressing his lips against hers, trapping her between him and the door, he kissed down her jaw, sucking on her neck.

A soft moan escaped her lips, she tugged Sirius shirt up, he pulled away for a moment for her to lift his shirt over his head. She barely got a chance to take a sneaky look at him, before he was back kissing her neck. He lifted her dress a little, she lifted her leg, he smirked carrying her to the bed, he lifted her dress over her head, he laid over her.

"I'm a little nervous," she admitted, he held himself up on his elbows,

"So am I," he leaned down to kiss her, "just start slow right?" she nodded.

She pulled him back down to kiss her, he trailed kisses down her neck and chest, she hiked her leg up, he traced his hand down below. He checked that she wasn't uncomfortable, they had done things before but never going all the way, he gazed into her eyes as he tenderly kissed her. All they needed was to take their time.