𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1980,
seventh month dies
╚═══════════════╝

She had been awake all night long, fearing that Amycus and Alecto had gotten to Theo before Sirius could warn him. She paced all around the house searching for any job to do, she cleaned all the sides for the fifth time, while she would usually complain about tidying Rhea and Phoebe's mess.

Picking up after them not only tidied the room, it wore her out, having to bend down all the time, Regulus had gone was Kreacher to try and destroy the Horcrux. They still had no luck, they even attempted to destroy the locket with dark magic. Their theory being, 'dark magic created it, darker magic could destroy it.'

"Reg, it's been seven hours, why don't you come home?" she said into her ring, prompting his return just moments later.

"It's frustrating that I can't destroy it,"

"Still no luck? It's been almost three months," resting her hand on her bump

"I just don't know what more I could do,"

"You'll figure it out I'm sure," she said, he looked up at her, noticing how exhausted she was, "I'm fine,"

"You're not, you're exhausted why don't you lay down for a bit, I'll see to Ri and Pheebs," she smiled lightly nodding her head as she went to the bedroom.

Tiredness stole her mind immediately, while she was determined to stay awake until Sirius came home. She was exhausted with only weeks away from giving birth, just simply walking around was tiring. Regulus had just settled Rhea and Phoebe down, just as he was going to sit down someone knocked at the door.

"Hi, is Aimee Burke her, I need to speak with her," Regulus recognised the girl as Sybill Trelawney.

"She's sleeping could you come back later-

"No, it's important that I speak with her immediately,"

"Just wait here," he said, he walked to Aimee's room, she laid asleep in her bed, he lightly shook her awake

"Is Sirius home?" she asked

"No, Sybill is here, she says she needs to speak to you," he said,

She threw her covers off, struggling to get out of bed, Regulus helped her out, she gestured for her robe, she hurried into the living room. Sybill was looking down at her daughter's in their crib, smiling at them, she walked into the room she clears her throat.

"They're beautiful,"

"Phoebe, the blonde, she's a seer like you," Aimee told her

"Really?"

"Yes, she gets a little confused and agitated, it's probably difficult for her not being able to fully tell us what's going on," Aimee sat on the sofa, Sybill took a second glance at little Phoebe before she sat with her.

"I didn't know who else to go to, I know you'd believe me,"

"Sybill, what is it?"

"I had a vision, it was horrible, I wrote it down,"

The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies. And the dark lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the dark lord knows not. And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies.

"Who is it about?"

"I'm afraid I don't know, I barely remember what I saw, I don't even remember writing the note,"

"It's okay, stay here, then Sirius can take you to see Dumbledore,"

"Why Dumbledore?"

"He's a smart man," she said, unsure if she was aware of the Order of the Phoenix "He'll know what to do,"

The very second Sirius returned home, Aimee asked him to take Sybill to Professor Dumbledore. Once he read the note, he insisted that she go and warn James and Lily. She listened and proceeded to head to Godric's Hollow to see James and Lily, she just hoped they believed her.

As she arrived just outside their house, she took a deep breath, before she knocked she looked through their window, they were just sat down having dinner together. As Lily stood to take the plates into the kitchen, Aimee noticed that she had a small bump.

She know understood why Sirius wanted her to warn them. The prophecy that Sybill Predicted could have easily been about them, she knocked on the door, anxiously waiting for them to answer the door, her face lit up.

"Aimee?" James questioned

"Hi, James," she smiled, he hugged her, the feeling was mutual she wouldn't admit it to James, but she did miss his childlike manner and cheekiness, she had grown rather fond of him.

"Come in, Lily would love to see you," he hurried her inside, "LILY!" she hurried through the hall,

"Oh my gosh," she wrapped her arms around her, "I can't believe you're here, you're alive,"

"I wish I came with better news," she handed them the note Sybill had shown her, Lily placed her hand on her stomach, looking up at James.

"Seventh month, that's when the baby's due," she whispered, he held his hands against her bump

"It's alright, I'll talk to Sirius, we'll work out a plan," he said, leaning down to kiss her, his eyes widened "Merlin's beard Sirius does he know you're alive,"

"Yes, we also got married,"

"Where was my invite?" James said

"It's a long story, we're also expecting too," she said, opening her robe,

"We hope to hear it all one day," James said, draping his arm over Lily's shoulder "don't worry hunny, Sirius and I will work out a plan I'll keep you and our baby safe," he said, kissing her forehead.