𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

╔═══════════════╗
first year,
apologise can lead to
fun days
╚═══════════════╝

"You're joking right, a whole day," Sirius questioned

"Yes, spend the whole day with me and being nice, then I'll know you're sorry," she told him, he nodded holding his hand out to her.

"Deal, when does it start?" he asked she shook his hand.

"In the morning till the end of curfew," she informed him, he smiled at her,

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning," Sirius left the library, as she also left, Alice caught up with her in the hall.

"Did Sirius find you?" she asked, she wondered why Alice spoke to her she was so sure that being in Slytherin would have caused a problem, for her being friends with Lily, Alice and Marlene.

"Yes, he did,"

"I'm sorry, I tried-

"No, it's fine, it turned out better than I thought," she smiled brightly.

"Really, how so?"

"He said, he'd do anything to prove he's sorry, so tomorrow he's going to be so nice and helpful to me that it'll seem like someone had put a curse on him," she smiled devilishly proud of her plan.

"Does the fact that he's willing to do anything, prove he's sorry?" Alice questioned

"Yes, but don't tell him that," she winked at Alice,

"Ohh clever, you'll know how far he's willing to go,"

"Exactly Wonderland," Alice smiled at her

"Are you going to sit with us," she asked Aimee smiled at her

"Yeah, I think I will, for a change," she walked with her through the Great Hall, sitting beside her and across from Marlene and Lily. She glanced down the table, smiling at Sirius, he smiled back as he turned to Remus, Peter and James

"You're ditching us for Burke," James exclaimed, almost choking on his food.

"I'm not ditching you, I'm proving to her that I'm sorry," he said, James raised his brows, "by spending the entire day with her, she's got to be a good Slytherin right, I mean she sits with Evans and her friends," Remus and Peter nodded agreeing with him.

"She's coming," Peter said, Sirius shushed them as Aimee walked over to their group.

"Hi, Aimee," he said, she smiled at him,

"Remus, I finished it," she told him, handing him back his book.

"Thank you, how'd you like it?" he asked

"Still one of my favourite stories," she laughed, "I find it quite funny how much, I picture Gandalf looking just like Professor Dumbledore," Remus laughed

"He does, doesn't he," Aimee and Remus laughed looking down the hall at their headmaster.

"Anyway thank you for lending it to me," she told him, he nodded, she walked out of the great hall.

"Hi Aimee," James teased,

"Shut up," Sirius nudged him in his side.

"Why are you calling her Aimee all of a sudden, I thought she was Burke to you," James asked

"Part of the deal,"

***

The next morning, Aimee braided a small section of her hair, leaving the rest down and wavy. She tied her school tie, grabbing all her books for the day, just to save time, rather than returning to her dorm room after every lesson. She left her common room, to find Sirius leaning on the wall.