,, - it doesn't matter, i still love you ; venti

____________

" no one can saywhat we get to be "

" no one can say
what we get to be "

______________

,, - ♧

..

..

..

you were a bad kid.

school was your playground while your home was a stranger to you. you kept liquor hidden frome everyone, and you snuck out to parties late at night. you faught with everyone in school; you cursed, you yelled, you flipped people off. if the town wasn't so genuine, they would have asked your parents to move away, because you were causing too much for them to handle.

you hated everything around you, and you blamed the whole world for mistreating you, so you took it upon yourself to show the world the pain it had put you through.

you ripped your classmates' notes; you were rude to the quiet kids; you cheated on tests; you threw rocks to teachers' cars; you got into big fights that would sometimes require the paramedics to arrive at school; you pushed others, you screamed at others.

you hated everyone, and they hated you.

you were fine with that, you had no real friends anyway. all your 'friends' were just your mean girl squad, and even so, you didn't weak heavy makeup like they did, and you didn't have a new boyfriend every single week, because surprisingly, you already did.

"i'm disappointed, y/n,"

it was venti. your boyfriend. your small little happiness in your mind. he was cute. he was smart. he was goofy. he was silly.

he was everything.

everything you wanted; everything you needed.

"y/n stop," he said angrily, grabbing your wrist before yanking you away from the young girl. your brown hair was in your face, and your lips were bloody; the girl looked worse, with her nose somewhat dislocated and bleeding from cuts you gave her with your nails. "stop it right now y/n."

it took a few teachers and student councils to pry you apart from the girl, and when you were calm, you sunk into venti's arms as he held you close, still angry at what you did, but he was stroking you; he knew it was the only way to calm you down.

he sat on the chair outside of the principals' office with you on his lap, quietly sobbing to yourself. he had given you his sweater, to cover up the bruises as well as the minor cuts. you were upset that he saw you; you were upset he found out you were violent, because he never knew.