,, - beyond the finish line ; childe [part ii]

_______________________________

..

" w-what?? no no! my brother
is lying i- i don't like you..."

..

_________________________________

..

..

,, - ♡

huh?

"y/n, come up onto me."

you picked your head up to see childe right in front of you. all of a sudden, it felt like the whole world dissapeared, and it was only you two. he had his hand out for you, and you just stared at him with the tears flowing down your eyes. he gave you a smile.

"c'mon girly, let's win this together."

you cried a little bit more. "we.. we already lost, why didn't you continue running f-"

"can we save the questions for later?" he asked with a smile and took your hand by himself.

you slowly shifted up and he hoisted you up completely and held you in his arms bridal style as he started to jog towards the finish line. you blushed slightly, feeling the hot tears slowing down to a stop as you rested your ear against his chest to listen to his quickened heartbeat.

you felt... alright again.

..

..

,, - ♡

you ended up being sent to the hospital for a checkup on your ankle, and it was thank goodness you did too, because the doctor said that if you hadn't arrived when you did, your ankle could have been dislocated and you could have needed to be hospitalised.

"YOU IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT!" xiangling screamed as she burst through the hospital door, scaring childe, teucer and xingqiu who were already inside the room. xiangling rushed in, followed by xiao, hutao, xinyan and chongyun.

the nurse shush xiangling for being too loud while xinyan and hutao came over to hug you tightly. they both started crying about how you scared the souls out of them when you fell in the middle of the tracks.

"we were so worried that we ran all the way down to the sidelines and called the ambulance without even thinking!" xinyan exclaimed as she wiped away her tears. childe shook his head while xingqiu gave an awkward sweat.