,, - be my guest ; venti

_______________________________

..

" be my guest ; be my guest ,
put my services to the test~
tie your napkin 'round your
neck dearie and i'll provide the rest "

..

_______________________________________

i need to stop listening to disney.
_______________________________________

..

..

,, - ♡

"i see that bard every morning, who is he?"

"who knows? maybe he is just here to make some mora."

"ah but how cute he is..."

"do you think he has a vision?"

"he sings so beautifully..."

these were the words that you would hear everyday whenever you passed by the shops in mondstadt. you knew they were talking about venti; since he was always here every morning to play on his lyre. it wasn't uncommon for bards to play in the morning, but venti was the city's favourite.

you came from the lovely firey city of natlan, so you had to seek help from venti at some points since you wanted to get to know the people here. you and venti ended up on weird friendly terms; as sometimes you would argue with him to the death, and sometimes you would end up lying on his shoulder while he played a song for you.

you sat down near the tavern as you watched venti strum his lyre. crowds of people- mostly girls- were surrounding him to listen to him sing. everyone was so inspired by his singing that they were giving him a lot of mora for it. you were impressed at how this little green bard could make it so far like this.

you have heard that this was the city of freedom, and the wind here was never second best. venti made sure of that; he made sure you tried and sampled the tastiest wine there was in the tavern, and there was a night where he got you so drunk that you ended up falling into the fountain and extinguishing your pyro powers for a while.

that was just the issue with you; you couldn't get drenched with anything, or your vision wouldn't work.

as venti sang, he stole a glance at you and gave you a small wink, which prompted a few heads to turn your way. you blinked slightly and rubbed the back of your head shyly from all the attention. some of the girls murmured to each other at how cute it was, and you just sat there glancing over at venti.