,, - baby its cold outside ; childe

gender fluid | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' the neighbours might think-
say whats in this drink~?
i wish i knew howwww,
to break this spell~♡

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

the snezhnayan weather was the same as always. it was always snowing, and you never got used to it despite living here for about a few decades now. you had someone you always went to whenever the weather felt too cold, and he always welcomed you with the gentlest of smiles.

he lived alone, despite having his loving family. his house in snezhnaya was very big, it looked like a mansion, and whenever you went in, you always felt so very grand. his house was nice and warm; cozy and fuzzy, he was always so picky with his beautiful standards of furniture.

the fireplace cackled as you and childe sipped the red wine he had prepared for you. the living area was wide and spacious, filled with golden furniture as well as glass and marble tables. the sparkling twinkle of the jades from liyue glimmered under the huge chandelier above your heads.

you chuckled at a joke that childe had said, crossing your leg over the other. the leather couch you were sitting on felt so warm and cozy compared to the blizzard happening outside his grand glass windows. your clothing matched with his; casual but comfy.

his coat was off, so he only had his brown shirt on, which came apart near the bottom with buttons which he didn't bother with. you sipped the wine as you stared at the handsome figure of childe right in front of you. you smiled as he caught you staring and raised his brow.

"staring, sweetheart?"

you giggled. "i would say admire."

childe chuckled as you both sipped the wine with the cackling of the fire as the background noise. you watched the snow from your seat as you cuddled yourself in his seat as he stared at you. he never thought he would be meeting someone as pretty as you, but life was hard, and he was a harbinger while you a normal pyro vision bearer.