,, - xiao hears about childe for the first time

gender fluid | modern crack au lmao
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

i love doing things like this
again, this will make no sense.

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

you, xingqiu, xiao, xiangling, and chongyun had decided to meet up at a beautiful restaurant after school. although you and xiao weren't in the same school as xiangling, chongyun and xingqiu, you five became good friends due to competitions between other schools. you and xiao were seated next to each other whole the others all stayed together, ready to order their food.

everyone called for their food, and before you started to eat, you caught a glimpse of a sign on the top of the restaurant which had some russian words on it. it reminded you of childe, someone you had seen appear in your social media stuff for a long time but didn't look it up. you nudged xiao beside you. he looked at you, chewing his food. "yes?"

"xiao have you ever met someone named childe?" you asked.

xiangling spat out her water immediately. to your complete surprise, and xiao's as well, xingqiu and chongyun gave each other strange looks with a smirk before they got up from their seat, stood on their chair and started singing. you took a look at xiangling, who looked like she was about to scream.

xingqiu started it first, "THERE LIVED A CERTAIN MAN, IN RUSSIA LONG AGO-"

"NO XINGQIU WE TALKED ABOUT THIS-" xiangling screamed as she grabbed xingqiu down and forced him back down to sit. xingqiu started to laugh hysterically as chongyun swayed side to side and continued the song.

"HE WAS BIG AND STRONG WITH HIS EYES A FLAMING GLOW-"

xiangling sighed as xingqiu got out of xiangling's grasps and went up to stand on his chair and started to sing again. xiao and you just exchanged strange looks while xiangling covered her face with her bowl of rice from high embrassement. these two kids were screaming the lyrics in a restaurant.

xingqiu started again. "MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT HIM, WITH TERROR AND WITH FEAR!"

"BUT TO MOSCOW GIRLS, HE WAS SUCH A LOVELY DEAR."

"xingqiu... chongyun... please stop." xiangling begged as she slumped down on the dinner table. everyone in the restaurant had already been staring at the both of them, but to make matters worse, xinyan bursted through the doors of the restaurant, snapping everyone's attention towards her.