,, - ten ways to annoy a yaksha, a guide by y/n

gender fluid | crack crack and more crack + fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.. ˓ ✿

how are you guys doing today?
dont answer that question,
because you know i don't
care- im joking. ♡ i love
yall thank you very
much now laugh.

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

step 1:
you need to randomly call out his name.

you walked over to the tippy top of mountain aozang. you placed your basket of flowers on the side and cleared your throat.

"ohhh XIAO XIAO XIAO XIAO OAIX OAIX OAIX YAKSHA THE MIGHTY O MIGHTY OF YAKSHAS YOU VIGILANT YAKSHA XIAO XIAO XIAO AHHHHHHH XIAO XIAO XIAO X-"

"shut it."

xiao appeared right beside you, grabbing one of the flowers in your basket and stuffing it up into your mouth to shut you up. you could tell that he was upset with you by the way his tone of voice and his furrowed brows. you giggled and spat out the flowers as he pinched the space between his brows angrily.

"hello x-"

"is there a reason for this."

"no, b-"

"then i shall be off."

he didn't even let you protest, and he just vanished into the air. seems like you needed to practice more on how to annoy him rather than summon him. you grabbed your basket of flowers and started to make your way down the mountains without slipping and falling to your death.

step two:
keep throwing things at him

if there was one thing xiao detested more than anything, it was things being thrown at him at random times of the day. you snuck up the stairs of wangshu inn and found xiao resting on the railings of the inn, just sleeping peacefully.

little does he know... that peace shall end.

you still had your basket of flowers, but you had some small slime balls that you had made from killing some cryo and hydro slimes earlier. you didn't want to hurt him by throwing rocks so this was the best you could come up with. you took a few steps forward and put on your mushroom hat.

神. ❛ 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें