,, - sibling and family scenarios

✎ . . .
❛ modern au
❛ fluff + crack

╭──────────── ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ

ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ────────────╯

kaeya + diluc

you went to visit kaeya and diluc first, because you knew that today was family and sibling day, which was celebrated throughout the nation and despite it not being a normal thing to bring families and siblings flowers, you made it your personal tradition.

kaeya welcomed you at the door with a cowboy hat on, he looked as if he was about to flirt with you with that hat. "oh why hello there y/n, you look sexy t-"

"these are for you." you said, shoving a basket of red roses and lilies as you pushed past him and walked into the house. kaeya snickered and shut the door as diluc welcomed you and let you sit with them as he prepared some tea for you.

diluc was always very welcoming of you, as he preferred you more of a sister than having kaeya, who made his life hell sometimes. kaeya sat opposite you as diluc sat beside you, sipping the tea he made and eating the cookies.

during this festive day, friends and family were able to visit each others' houses, giving gifts and other things. naturally, this day was a day where everyone had to be nice to everyone, and if they went against that rule, they wouldn't be allowed to eat the special desert that came during the dinners.

you had other houses to visit, so you quickly ate your cookies and departed. kaeya stopped you and pulled you back by the tie you had around your neck and slammed you against the wall while diluc wasn't looking.

diluc was washing the dishes, and you were just looking up at kaeya boredly as he stroked your cheek. "you smell nice, baby."

"get your hands off me kaeya, i already belong to someone." you lied. kaeya snickered and came closer, like that wasn't an issue. he was always 'extra' nice to you like this every year.

"well screw him then," kaeya chuckled, obviously he was joking, but then diluc gripped his shoulder tightly.

"screw who, little brother?"

kaeya laughed and diluc yanked him away from you. although you weren't dating diluc, he always acted like you two were. he pushed kaeya onto the sofa far away from you before he pulled opened the door for you.