,, - a captain's affection ; kaeya

gender fluid | fluff + angst + slight... ( ͡°ω ͡°)
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' there's no use
               slacking around

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

the shadows made you worried, but then again you had nothing to fear. standing tall in all his glory beside you, was the calvary captain kaeya. he looked different today, most probably because today was the grand festival of mondstadt, and he had a little too much to drink. his face was a bright red, and his long blue hair was draped over his shoulder messily.

his jacket was off, and so he was left with only his long white shirt and grey vest. one of the buttons were off from his shirt, and so his chest was slightly exposed. you weren't sure why he insisted on walking you home, but maybe it was because that night had more wandering souls than there should be, so naturally he was worried about you.

the shadows worried you. you could see so many of them, but that was just because the people wandered aimlessly around the city with no regards for whether they were going to bump into anyone. it was a ruckess, but with kaeya beside you all drunk and wobbly, you knew you could deal with the wandering people that knocked into you.

"hmmm... the sky is pretty..." kaeya slurred. you giggled at how adorable he was being. kaeya was usually flirtatious, confident and always kept his posture perfect. however, he lost all of that whenever he was drunk. oh but how his flirts stayed. "just like you."

"right right, that's the fifth time tonight kaeya." you chuckled and finally found the road that led back to your home sweet home. you had a small dog waiting for you on your soft mattress in your room, and you couldn't wait to get home to him. he was your favourite cuddle buddy, and who needed friends when you could just cuddle up at home with your pet?