,, - i will protect you ; albedo

____________________

" would you liketo hold my hand? "

" would you like
to hold my hand? "

____________________

,, -♧

..

♧- ,,

..

"this is not up to discussion," jean said sternly inside her office. you gripped the ends of your dress and stared at your feet, wondering what you could say so jean wouldn't be so dissapointed in you. "you have to learn from albedo, if not, i don't think mondstadt is the place for you, y/n."

you shot your head up and held jean's arms as she looked at you with a hurt expression. she never liked scolding you; or disciplining you in that case, but your magic and alchemy had gotten too out of hand lately, and it has been harming the innocent people of mondstadt.

"jean please! let me stay..." you cried, holding onto her. you couldn't control your powers no matter how much you tried, sometimes the dark potions and smoky bubbles just attracted you. doing bad things were in your nature, as your parents were fatui footsoilders.

she looked at you and sighed. "like i said, take lessons from albedo, thats all i can tell you. you will never stop creating magic, but i would love for you to create them for the greater good."

"but.. but albedo hates me... please jean please, don't make me learn from him..."

"please jean... please..."

,, -

_______________

♧- ,,

"y/n," albedo snapped you out of your dazed state as he poured his vile of purple substances into the weird looking chemical tools. you were about to fall asleep on him, but he snapped you out of it before your face could fall into the tray of weird-looking acid. "wake up, child."

"huh what-" you blinked and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes.

it had been merely two years with albedo, and jean was happy that results came out well; as you never destroyed anything again. whatever albedo was teaching you, it was definitely working. although jean was happy, you weren't really happy, as albedo never really spoke more than a few words to you; whenever he taught you how to control your powers, he would merely just say a few typical lines;