,, - creation of evil ; albedo [ part ii ]

gender fluid | fluff + angst
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿ ' how could they           have forseen                  such a beauty

.. ˓ ✿
' how could they
           have forseen
                  such a beauty

 ˓ ✿ ' how could they           have forseen                  such a beauty

.. ˓ ✿
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

you weren't sure how long it had been, only that a few hours had passed, as your body clock had alerted you to wake up from your slumber. or, perhaps you could call it slumber; you weren't exactly on the bed and all. humans had shut their eyes on the bed, and they would fall asleep, although you still struggled to find out what that actually meant.

your eyes scanned around the empty room, but you couldn't find albedo anywhere. the room looked just like the other rooms where you've previously been in; messy, full of papers and decorated with alchemy work. you figured albedo was a very busy man, but you just couldn't figure out why.

your systems kicked into auto mode, and your legs moved. you glanced around, and poked his things. your fingers graced along his dusty books, your shin brushed against the stools and table stumps, your eyes scanned everything inside the room. you looked towards the front door, albedo had warned you never to leave the house without his permission, so you refrained from doing so.

your thought processor slightly started to allow your mind to wander, and you wondered, what could be out there that requires albedo's permission to access?

you moved and sat down quietly, not really knowing what to do. you were awake, but with no duties or task handed to you; you weren't really sure why you were awoken in the first place, perhaps you were just a creation to him, and nothing more than that. you sat there for over a few minutes before the door opened, and in came not albedo, but klee.