,, - the buried truth ; xingqiu | chongyun [ part ii ]

gender fluid | angst
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' don't let the flames
consume you like
that... please just
stay with me... a
little bit longer..

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

the village was quiet.

there was nothing there anymore, just a flat space of dirt and grass. the buildings had been crushed, and the villagers were all gone. the sky was blue again, and the wind blew peacefully. there was no sound, and you couldn't really see anything from the dirt and sand in your eyes. you rummaged through the broken slabs and pieces of metal to find your polearm as you brushed your eyes, trying your best to be able to see what had happened when you had been exploded into the hard wall.

you opened your eyes, but you couldn't find your friends. you were worried, and you knew that you must have broke a bone or something because every time you tried to move, something just started to crack and hurt inside. you tried to pick yourself up from the ground, but you just stared crying.

"y/n?! y/nnn! y/n where are you?!"

it was xiangling's voice. you managed to pick your head up and find her running towards you with her arm a bloodied up mess. she came towards you and hugged you tightly as she dropped her polearm. "oh my god thank goodness you're safe!"

you cried in her embrace. "x-xingqiu and chongyun... where are they?"

xiangling pulled away and cried into her palms as she tried to calm down. you patted her back as she pulled up to face you. "i-... i don't know whats wrong with them..."