,, - once upon a time... and our ending

✎ . . .
❛ fluff
❛ modern + genshin au

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

.. ˓ ✿

' beauty is in the
eye of the beholder

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

xingqiu sighed as he started to walk towards the one house he dreaded the most. the last time he was in there, he had read a lot of weird things from the big book of everything that yumi had. nobody knew what that book was, nor the secrets that were kept within, but xingqiu wasn't about to let something like that deter him too much.

when he pushed open the door, chongyun and all the others were already there, sitting patiently on the chairs as if they were getting ready to perform or something. xingqiu took his seat next to his friend as they both looked at each other.

the house was empty, and yumi was nowhere to be seen. zhongli was getting anxious, venti was worried, xiao, scaramouche and childe were glaring at each other, diluc was fidgeting his fingers and kaeya and albedo were both just trying to keep themselves calm. the young girl had invited them over yet again, for what reason, they didn't know. all they knew is that yumi wanted them to.. 'meet' a few people.

"hey," zhongli cleared his throat as his voice pierced the silence. "when yumi said a few people, what did she mean by that?"

"who knows." xiao replied. nobody else in the room would say anything after that, not really knowing what to expect anymore. they were scared to say the least, and the calmest one by physical appearance wise was really only xiao and albedo, even zhongli seemed openly anxious.