,, - hikaru nara ; xq, cy, bnt, x, cld

________________________

..

" remember that
it was you who
taught us how
to shine bright "

..

_________________________

i don't know if this can
even be considered a
fluff more than an
angst but it can be
both i don't care
suffer. :D

and if you know this
anime then well,
suffer more.
;D
_______________________

..

..

,, - ♧

music carries beautiful messages in them, if you know how to properly listen to them. the beautiful shine from the piano keys were the only things you could remember before the lights when out; and as the curtains drew from their positions, the melody started.

memory after memory; key after key, black key to white key. the fast finger movements on the soft keys, pinky to the left and thumb to the right. as sweet as sugar the melody was, and the sweat that trickled down his forehead was noticed by the boy standing right next to him.

his green hair shone under the dim stage lights when he pulled his flute up to his lips. the drums they sounded, and the bass and electrical guitar started up the moment the drums did. as the beautiful instruments played their part, the soft voice that once belonged to you sang for the crowd to hear.

it was just the six of you.

xiao. bennett. childe. chongyun. you. xingqiu.

the drums provided you the beats to sing to, and the flute from xiao gave you the pitch while the guitars from both childe and chongyun enhanced your melody. xingqiu smiled when he finally reached the pause of his music sheet, allowing you to reach the final note of the song. just like that, the whole performance came to the climax and down the slope to the ending, with bennett hitting the drums and cymbals; xiao focusing his breath on his woodwind.

you held your stomach as you worked up the final note, and you did. chongyun and childe worked you up all throughout the song, and finally, you ended the beautiful song with a high note along with xiao's flute and xingqiu's beautiful harmonies of notes.

and just like that, the auditorium lit up in bright lights as crowds cheered and screamed. families and friends alike; everyone was there to witness this beautiful group of talented musicians. you held xiao's hand and xingqiu's as they came up beside you along with childe, chongyun and bennett. the six of you took your bows, and the curtains fell.