,, - its not like i like you ; scaramouche

gender fluid | modern au | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' so i stay, and i wonder
how my hand would
feel intertwined with
yours ~ as of now though,
nothin' but closed doors. ;-;

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

scaramouche always stood behind you during singing class in school. he usually did this so he could pull on your hair and mess with your uniform and collars. you always found this super annoying, but since you were just here to sing whatever you wanted, you didn't care about him.

though he always did you.

sometimes you wished that he would shut up for  a moment so you could sing in peace, just like today. there was only you two in the empty music room. he wanted to join you just for the sake of bothering you, but you made him sit in the corner with one of his legs crossed over the other. he leaned his head against his palm while he smirked over at you as you struggled to sing with him staring like that.

he helped you with the beats occasionally as he hit the table for you. you held the sheets in your hands as you sang. "i~ i~ ah i~ i~ ah blah blah blah blah blah~"

he chuckled softly as he moved some of his purple hair away from his eyes. "blah blah, blah blah blahhh~" he sang with you as you glared over. you turned back to your papers and took a deep breath.

"ahhhhhhhhhh~"

"hey thats pretty good~" he smiled as he got up from his chair and moved over towards you swiftly. you flinched and blushed, glaring over at him as you spun around and gripped the papers tight, close to your chest.