,, - catching a cute sickness ; venti

gender fluid | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' i- i thought i
was merely
just allergic
to cats but...

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

recently, venti had developed a new sickness lately. you noticed this the moment he was holding hands with you, he would just start sneezing uncontrollably. you wondered if maybe you had touched margaret's cat earlier, and maybe you forgot to wash your hands and that when he held it, the fur from the cat must have been passed over to him. you told him that you'd wash your hands, but even after you did, he just kept sneezing.

at the end, you told him to just return back home to rest.

"venti has been weird lately," barbara pointed out once she made her way towards you. you had been helping sara out with her food deliveries, and you had delivered all of them today so you were sitting alone at the dining table in sara's restaurant. barbara sat down beside you as she smiled. "he hasn't really been feeling well i believe... it sure is worrying..."

you nodded. you took a bite of the sandwich that sara had made for you as thanks. "usually whenever he is around me he just starts sneezing.. maybe i have been around cats a lot."

barbara nodded at your theory. "well you have been playing around diona a lot.. so maybe..."

"diona... is a human though?"

barbara shook her head. "eh... not quite? she is a cat but also a human! just like how qiqi is a zombie."

you blinked. maybe barbara was onto something, after all, whenever you played with diona, some of her fur would stick to your clothes. you assumed it was because her tail was just full of fur, and so were her ears. but then again, if being near venti would mean he would be sick, didn't that mean you just had to stay away from him far enough? perhaps a few meters away from him would do.