,, - red roses with thorns ; albedo

______________________________

..

" what's... jealousy? "

..

__________________________________

i think yall know by now, that i
actually LOVVVVEEEEE creating
these story titles LMAOOO . i know
yall think it never makes sense but
i really love making these titles for
no reason ever LMAOOOO.

im sorry if yall don't like them
but its so cute ahhhh. ;—;)/ ♡♡

gender fluid time
________________________________

..

..

,, - ♡

[ your pov ]

..

the dinner table was filled to the brim and edge with juicy looking delicacies. i would say it was perfect but, the atmosphere in here wasn't as perfect as the perfectly steamed lobsters; the creamy crab stews, the perfectly stacked meat and fresh apple pies- god everything was just delicious, but the atmosphere was just... terrible.

i wasn't sure why albedo didn't really enjoy the idea of having dinner with me, kaeya, diluc, barbara and jean; we were celebrating his success in creating a new potion, yet he hasn't smiled the whole time we got him here. or in his case; i brought him here. he didn't smile, and he sure as hell didn't laugh at kaeya's jokes either.

sara bowed and took her leave back to her counter while we all sat in silence. i looked over towards jean, who was also a little awkward. she cleared her throat thankfully and started to speak, holding her spoon. "albedo sir i would just like to really thank you for coming up with another one of your brilliant inventions."

i picked up the glass and stared at it.

ooo fancy silver, i like it i like it.

i took a sip while albedo nodded his head, picking up his knife and fork before cutting into the steak on his plate. "the pleasure is mine."

his tone was steady and firm; not like how it usually was. i had spent so much time with albedo these days that i realised that he only ever spoke firmly when he was upset or bored. i felt bad, maybe he didn't like having dinner with all of us; or maybe he was feeling sick. i didn't really know why he didn't enjoy the happy scenery around the area with many people hanging around, maybe he was just tired.