,, - boys like us ; zhongli

________________________

..

" so when i hold your hand,
i wanna hold your heart;
when i say i want you,
its all of you and not just one part "

..

______________________________

..

if you know this song
then enjoy it more

and also, some
triggering topics.

gender fluid reader

because girls aren't
always the one who
get hurt, boys get hurt too,
they should be respected
as well as us girls ♡

..

_____________________________

,, - ♡

again, crying.

the school rooftop was always quiet in the afternoon. that was the only place you could go whenever you needed to cry out without being in fear of other people judging you, since everyone in this stupid school would always judge everyone for any simple thing; as simple as crying.

tears flowed from your pretty little eyes, flowing down your gentle face and slid down your jaw. tears dripped onto your pulled up knees as you sobbed uncontrollably. everything felt so terrible right now, and your thoughts were corrupted with the horrible feeling of dread and pain.

with your trembling back against the cold railings of the rooftop, you hugged your shoulders as you bit your bottom lip. tears kept flowing, and you hated this feeling. you detested it.

this feeling... so pathetic. you felt so pathetic. your heart hurt, and your chest felt like it was on fire. your nose were clogged up with mucus, and your throat ached with the pain of just being broken up with after five years. all the memories and immediate impact of the breakup just hit you hard; everything, gone. everything. destroyed, gone, burnt.

you banged the back of your head against the rails.

and again.

and again and again until it started to hurt. you gripped the back of your head and opened your pretty eyes. you were already dismissive of yourself, and now, the person who made you feel like the world just threw you deeper into the ground. it was as if someone had just pushed you into your coffin and shut it tight and buried you ten feet underground.