,, - just a scary mask ; xiao

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

『••✎••』

" you drew me again? hm,
you know that people will
be scared of you right? "

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

..

『 10 years earlier 』

..

"y/n, what are you drawing?" xiangling asked , coming over to the table where you were sitting on. she looked over at your paper and noticed that you had drawn a wriggly character of a young green haired boy with a big scary-looking mask. her eyes lit up. "woahhh! thats a cool looking monster y/n!"

you giggled and picked up the paper and ran over to wang ya with xiangling following behind you. wang ya noticed you two kids running around and stopped you before you fell. "woah, little y/n, little xiangling, no running on the streets remember?"

xiangling then gripped and tugged on wang ya's hanfu, pointing towards your drawing. "lady wang ya, y/n drew a very scary looking monster! its so cool!"

wang ya noticed the paper in your hands and took it, examining it. she took notice of how the young boy with a mask was holding the hand of a girl, who was supposedly you, in the picture. she giggled, a little nervously, wondering why you had drawn something like that.

"thats... really adorable y/n..." she said, handing you back your paper. you nodded and xiangling nudged you.

"where did you learn how to draw him? have you seen him?" xianglimg questioned you, and you nodded.

"i met him at wangshu inn, i gave him flowers!" you chimed happily. you and xiangling started talking about flowers until your two other friends xingqiu and chongyun showed up, with chongyun hiding behind xingqiu a little.

"hi! wanna see what y/n drew?" xiangling asked, yanking the drawing from your hands and showing it to the two boys. when chongyun saw it, he slightly screamed and ducked behind xingqiu more, to which xingqiu giggled at.