,, - study partner ; albedo

gender fluid | modern au | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' how's the research going?

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"we're not going to get this done if you don't work with me, y/n." albedo said as he looked towards you, pushing up his glasses. you had already slumped over the science table as you started crying mentally at the fact that you had been making the same mistakes twice in a row now.

albedo and you were science partners, and for your final grades, you both needed to create an experiment that would be deemed worthy during the science fair tomorrow. it had been a week, and while you were busy researching, albedo had been gathering materials and supplies.

however, no matter how many times you two tried to do the researches you has done, you always came up either exploding the thing, or creating a short circuit which nearly set the whole science lab on fire. you were beginning to suspect that albedo was getting tired of you, yet his face showed no change of expression.

you and him had been in here from the morning, and it was already nearing 10pm, and you two had nothing to show for tomorrow. the only thing that was remotely close to something presentable was a small gem that emitted dirt and rocks by using solar panels and electricity as well as a tube that collected some rock.

but then again, what was the point of this experiment if you two didn't even have a use for it?

"i can't do this anymore albedo, i just can't," you started to give up. it had been too long, and your brain was tired. "can't we just fail this?"

"no."

"but whats the point?" you raised your head and looked towards him. you stared at him, but he wasn't looking at you, he was just staring at his clipboard, writing down a few things inside. "are you listening to me...?"