,, - a night with the yaksha ; xiao

gender fluid | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' if you wish to harm them,
then by all means, you may,
if you can even get past me.

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

life was simple for you.

it always had been after all.

ever since you could remember, you were always the one who went out on adventures a lot. you rarely returned home, and even if you did, it was to rest and gather supplies before once again heading out. some said you were very daring, since you didn't have a vision back then. you were more fond of the outdoors, just because of the beautiful scenery and flora.

the herb-gathering always made you happy, and once you had gotten your vision, you moved to stay in liyue. you had met qiqi, the cute zombie girl who often accompanied you on your travels to gather herbs; you met the three musketeers of liyue, chongyun, his boyfriend xingqiu, and their best friend xiangling, who greeted you as their new friend. you met many people, but one in particular stood out.

you would never forget the days you two had together that was for sure. the most memorable would be the wedding day; despite it not being as grand as all the others you have seen and attended, it was a beautiful ceremony nonetheless.

it was a sunny afternoon, and you were out in the wild, picking herbs and flowers like you always did. your husband was usually out of the house, guarding liyue and serving under the contract of rex lapis. you knew it was zhongli, but you kept your lips sealed for the sake of liyue.