,, - drawn into the night ; venti

gender fluid | fluff + slight angst. slight. i promise.
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' what are you talking about?
this fine alcohol does more
than just- hey! what do you
think you're doing my dearest?
give that bottle back. >:(

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"y/n, isn't it too late to be going to the tavern?" kaeya asked.

you had ran into him while you were walking towards the tavern, where venti might be. kaeya's hair wasn't tied up, and it was draped over his muscular shoulders. he didn't have his usual attire on, he just had his white shirt with a few buttons that weren't being used. he smiled down at you while you looked up at him.

"i'm looking for the bard."

kaeya smiled. he knew venti like how much he knew you, and that young boy loved drinking the night away. you never really told anyone the reason for his heavy drinking addiction, but you knew the reason why. venti hadn't told you directly, but you knew the reason.

"well, would you like me to escort you?" kaeya asked, offering his hand towards you. "would be nice to have company."

you shook your head politely at the calvary captain, who seemed rather attractive tonight. who knows, perhaps he was on with amber for some late night snacks and talks, as they have grown quite close lately. "no thanks kaeya, you should rest."

"hm, if you insist sweetheart," he patted your head and went down the path. you breathed a sigh of relief before you went towards the tavern. you braced yourself before you opened the door, and you weren't actually met with that much of a shock, much to your relief.