,, when the boys read comments

✎ . . .
❛ modern + genshin au
❛ fluff + crack

╭──────────── i do not understand this...

book or comments that appear ──────────╯

"pleasssseeeee, just this once."

"i- i already told you yumi- i- i'm not in the mood right now.." xingqiu tried to release his grip, but it promptly wasn't working. yumi's arms were far too strong, either that or he was just surprisingly weak. "y-yumi please.."

he wasn't the only one being dragged into this mess however, there were all the other boys too. how yumi managed to get xiao and childe to sit still in the same room was beyond everyone else in the room, but she finally managed to yank the scared xingqiu over and made him sit with chongyun. (forced)

"please, whats this all about? you come dragging us out of our house just to... do what?" diluc asked, mostly looking around the room to notice the abundance of books and papers stacked around. sure he was used to seeing them in her house by now but this was all too much. yumi had always just said hi and bye, but she never went as far as to grabbing them and pulling them into her house.

yumi took a breath, and went over to her shelf. she wrapped her fingers around the thickest book that was on there. the cover was covered in lost souls, and when she pulled it from her shelf, the spirits and souls flew away. she blew the dust off and clicked in a lock so the book would open slowly, and she gave them all a smile. "i would like to show yall something."

zhongli looked at childe worriedly, xiao swallowed hard a little, chongyun looked at xingqiu, and kaeya tried to keep his posture straight. he was worried, and he wasn't the only one.

yumi came over and slammed the book onto the table as it flipped open by itself. the pages roared with words and souls flying around, but she managed to catch them and flung them back into the book. when chongyun saw this however, he was already hiding behind xingqiu.

"u-uh i know i exorcist spirits but yumi what are those...?"

she grabbed one of the flying souls by the tip of their ghostly figure and giggled before she threw it over to the boys. just before the soul could touch one of them, it exploded into a thick and long written papered message.

 just before the soul could touch one of them, it exploded into a thick and long written papered message