,, - those cold hands of yours ; zhongli

__________________________

..

" 17, and we got a dream
to have a family a house
and everything in between
and then oh, suddenly, we
turned 23, now we got
pressure for taking
our life more
seriously."

..

_________________________________

good luck.
________________________________

..

..

,, -

"i'm home," zhongli called. the house was quiet, dark; damp. the same thing every single day, he didn't even know why he bothered. he sighed and slipped off his shoes, placing them on the rack. he was about to step into the living room, but the sound of small footsteps stopped him. ah, his kids must be awake still.

"alright, who is it?"

just after zhongli said that, three small heads poked out from behind the wall. the three girls eyed their father in the dark, trying to figure him out. they had been hiding out in the dark, wanting to play a game with their father; perhaps hide and seek. they had been very bored, and quite lonely, and despite the warnings from their older siblings, they didn't stop playing in the dark.

zhongli sighed and switched on the light on the wall. the hum started before the lights turned on, and flickered slightly. he could see how the wallpaper was peeling, and how much the house was falling apart. hey, he liked it dark, maybe it wasn't so bad; at least he didn't need to be reminded that he was living in a place like this with about six kids.

zhongli walked over to the triplets, gently stroking each of their heads. he bent down and looked at them; their faces were slightly dirty, an indication that probably they weren't able to take a bath. the waters must have not been working again; so were the lights. the triplets would always have dirty faces if they didn't wash up, and zhongli knew it was his job to wash them up if they turned out this way in the middle of the night.

"did you three eat yet?"

the three small girls shook their heads no. zhongli stayed silent; did they not have enough rice? he was sure he went to buy the most he could afford, so they couldn't have not eaten. he gave the triplets a weak smile. "are you hungry?"

the middle one nodded. "very."

"alright."

..