,, - strange, peculiar, and weird ; albedo

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

" ohhh, isn't this, amazing?
its my favourite part
because, you'll see~ "

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

..

『••✎••』

..

the sun was about to rise, and you were on the way out the door. with an apple in your hand, you burst out of your house happily, your bag hanging onto your shoulder while your boots tapped the beautiful grounds of mondstadt all the way up towards Good Hunter, where it was your normal go-to for your morning breakfast.

you hugged your favourite book in your hand and ran up the stairs while the birds flapped and flew over your head as sunlight slowly seeped into the city. you reached the top, and a few people were already coming out of their houses, giving you a polite wave.

"guten tag y/n!" amber called out to you as she ran over to you. you smiled cheekily at her while waving.

"guten tag, amber, how'd you sleep?" you asked, sitting down on the wooden chair. the small restaurant wasn't very fancy, but the food that the owner, sara, served were delicious, especially the pancakes. amber grinned and sat down opposite you and happily drummed the table.

"hehe~ i had a very cool dream last night, i dreamt that i had the bigggggest house ever!" she cheered and swung her legs around happily. you giggled. you knew how much amber loved a big house, and she always dreamt of having one, but unfortunately, her mora was quite tight.

"you're still in debt, remember," you snickered and opened up your book to pick up the pencil that was trapped in between the pages and began to sketch out amber quickly. she giggled while you sketched her from head to toe.

"hehe, i will pay them back i swear!"

"what are you two talking about?" the voice came from the soft-spoken barbara, who came walking up next to you to look at your drawing. you looked up at her and placed your pencil down.

"talking about amber's debt." you laughed while she sulked and picked up your book to look at your sketch of her.

"your drawing is lovely as always," she complimented. you nodded your head and she returned the book back to you as barbara sat down on the remaining chair. she smiled at you both before joining into general conversations between you two while sara prepared breakfast.