,, - lending a helping hand ; sucrose

gender fluid | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' c-could i ask for some
assistance? i- im so
sorry for bothering...

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

you hadn't seen sucrose for a whole day now, and it felt weird. usually, she'd be running up to you with things she needed help with. you got used to her always needing your help that it felt weird without her today.

"waiting for someone? you look anxious."

you turned to see albedo, who had a few books in his hands. he must be on his way to return the books to lisa, wouldn't want to be caught dead carrying the books from the library overdue.

you nodded at him. "yes, sucrose actually, have you seen the girl?"

"yes i have," he replied gently. he gestured towards his small hut in the distance, near the houses. "she's helping me rearrange boxes and other alchemy stuff. i think she's getting tired of my constant workload."

you chuckled and bowed to him as thanks. "alright, well i'll go over and see if she needs my help. good luck returning those books!" you waved at him, and he nodded as he watched you run over to his hut before going towards the library.

the hut wasn't albedo's house, more like his private working station where he made most of his alchemy magic. you opened the door without much thought and sucrose, who wasn't expecting anyone, screamed loudly, which pierced your ears.

she spun around all flustered and when she noticed it was you, she started to apologise. "ah- ahhhhh! y-y/n! its y-you... ahh i-i am s-so sorry for uh... screaming like that i- i... uh....."