,, - liyue questions venti

_________

_________

,, - ♧

..

"THERE. RIGHT. THERE." xiangling screamed as he pointed towards venti from wanmin restaurant, sitting with many others as they looked over to venti who was strumming his lyre to a crowd of people in liyue. amber glared down at venti as she squinted her eyes. "look at that pale well-tended skin... look at that killer shape he's in. look at his slightly stubly chin, oh please he's gay. totally gay!"

zhongli chuckled and put down his tea cup as he tangled his fingers together and leaned against his arms that he pressed on the table as he watched venti sing. "i'm not about to celebrate, for every trait could indicate a totally straight expatriate, this man's not gay; i say not gay."

xinyan and you rubbed your chins while you both looked towards xiao. he sighed and stared at venti with focused eyes before he placed his spoon down. "that is definitely the elephant in the room."

you shrugged and looked at everyone. "well is it relevant to presume that a man who wears perfume is automatically radically fay?"

xinyan slapped her chopsticks down and stood up, jabbing her finger straight towards venti as she glared. "but look at his coiffed and crispy locks!"

zhongli sipped his tea. "look at his silk translucent socks."

xiao then nodded and wrapped his hand around xiangling's neck to pull her closer to speak his point. "but there's the eternal paradox; look what we're seeing."

"well- what are we seeing?" xiangling whispered to xiao as xingqiu and chongyun leaned closer to listen in, as childe and zhongli focused on their food.

"is he gay?" xiao asked.

"of course he's gay!" xiangling argued.

"or mondstadtion?"

with that question, everyone looked up at xiao. some eyes were wide; and some were squinted. you looked over at xinyan and hutao, who were both confused. childe, zhongli, xinqiu and chongyun both were looking at everyone with intent, and everyone started to wonder.

"oohhhhhh...."

xiao had a point, because you never knew what the mondstadtions were like, so maybe it was just culture in mondstadt.

"gay or mondstadtion?" childe asked, looking towards zhongli, who shrugged his shoulders. despite being the archon of liyue, and having met venti on many other occasions, not even he was sure.

"its hard to guarantee." zhongli said.

"is he gay or mondstadtion?" you asked before you turned your head to both childe and zhongli; and xingqiu and chongyun. xinyan then turned with you to look at them, so did xiangling.