,, - klee annoys scaramouche

,, - ♧

,, - ♧

..

..

_________________

chapter contains
foul language and
is filled with dark
humour and stuff.

.

there's a slight lemon
ending with you ;)))))
__________________

..

..

"surgery..." klee mumbled as she slightly sank back into the backseat of scaramouche's car.

klee had been given to scaramouche to send to the dentists to get stitches on her teeth. at first, scaramouche wasn't happy to send this small kid to the dentist, but you had promised to give him some access to do some bad things back at the housing areas, so he agreed.

klee's eyes were shut, drowning into the feeling of wooziness. scaramouche, who was driving the car, looked into the rear-view mirror at klee, who was dressed in a small red dress with her blonde hair pulled into pigtails.

he smirked. "yeah i know. so klee, how did it go?"

she sighed, allowing her head to spin. "klee didn't feeeeeel... anything..."

"uh-huh," scaramouche nodded, making a turn at the intersection. the trip to the dentist was pretty good for him, as he saw how hurt klee was getting. klee was screaming when the stitches were being done to her, but she finally calmed down when the anesthetic kicked in, which put scaramouche out of his boredom to watch.

it was entertaining for him.

"klee feels... funny..."

"kinda feels good doesn't it?" scaramouche asked, stopping at the red light as he adjusted the rear-view so he could see klee better. "so good that even i could have some. it has a bad taste but it'll work out."

klee groaned as the radio played some lofi music, making klee feel like she was around the clouds. she had always had her head up in the clouds. "is this... real life?"

scaramouche rolled his eyes as he folded his arms and leaned back on his seat, waiting for the lights to change. "yes you dummy, this is real life."

"okay now.." klee paused, trying to comprehend what she was going to say. she was confused with where she was, maybe she was at a fairytale land, inside a big bunny's car to be taken to bunny land. she then snapped out of her imagination and cleared her throat. "okay now... klee has two fingers..."