,, - skating is fun, no? ; chongyun

_____________________

" hey, don't worry,alright? i'll catchyou when you fall

" hey, don't worry,
alright? i'll catch
you when you fall. "

________________________

,, - ♧

..

..

..

winter was your favourite season of the whole year; you loved it when you could make snowballs to throw at friends and family while others enjoyed hot chocolate near the fire. you enjoyed christmas songs and beautiful decorations on the wall whenever you were asked to visit houses.

but the best part of winter wasn't the cookies and warm fluffy clothing; it was the skating days with chongyun.

he was a certified figure skater in his youth, and although he had quitted long ago, he still had a beautiful skating posture. whenever he skated along the ice down at the frozen lake, you couldn't help but admire him. you would get a little sad as you were too afraid to skate with him, because you once experienced falling into the freezing waters while skating while you were younger.

chongyun never really pushed or forced you to skate with him, he only asked. and you would politely decline.

but this year was gonna be different, it was the yearly ice skating festival tonight, and you wanted to skate with chongyun, even if you were scared. you knew how much skating meant to him, so you wanted to at least do it for him.

"yunnn can we go ice skating?"

he looked up from his laptop, a blue popsicle in his mouth while his wet blue hair caught your attention. he had just finished a hot shower not long ago, leaving him with just towel around his neck with sweatpants. he had gone straight to his work after getting an ice cream.

he took out his popsicle and gave you a weird look. "y/n, aren't you afraid of the ice?"

you rolled around on the soft carpet, acting like a child as you grabbed some pillows from the ground. chongyun had enough money to buy all the fluffy pillows you wanted, and you were grateful for the pillows and plushes he brought home for you.

"yes but tonight is the skating festival," you said cutely, curving your lips up into a smile as your braid fell from your shoulders.

chongyun blinked at you, and then looked back to his laptop, stuffing his popsicle back into his mouth as he obviously ignored you and continued typing away. you pouted, but he didn't want to bring you skating in fear that you would overdo it for him and hurt yourself.