,, - sometimes, you just gotta share ; xiao

gender fluid | red and green xiao au | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' do not be deceived,
i am right here, that
imposter over there
is just an annoying
counterpart of me...

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"x-xiao?" you called, coming face to face with xiao— or... it seemed to look like xiao?

his hair was black, like really black with deep bloody red highlights. you had no idea what was more confusing, the fact that xiao was smiling; or the fact that his entire attire had changed along side with his whole personality it would seem.

you and xiao had become friends over the long cold years spent together, as you were a somewhat new adeptus in training, much similar to ganyu. you had always visited him over at wangshu inn, a place he loved being in, but today, it just seemed so different.

he seemed so... different?

xiao took a step towards you with a smirk. yeah, a smirk. that was so unlike him that you almost felt like you were being threatened into a fight. you were thinking about backing away, but his hand snaked its way around your back and arched your face forwards to him.

"so, you must be my dearest y/n~"

his voice sounded exactly like xiao. you swore he was xiao, but at the same time not... something was definitely wrong. had albedo's potions gone out of hand again and somehow ended up on xiao? being so close to him, you could feel your face heating up, and the fact that he no longer had that tank top on like he used to made your face heat up even faster as you were barely pressed against a half naked xiao.