,, - good little girl~ ; kaeya

____________________

" mm-mmmm, are you nervous?thats alright, follow my lead~ "

thats alright, follow my lead~ "

_____________________

,, - ♧

..

..

..

there was a small music festival held around the heart of the city, and everyone in mondstadt joined in on the pretty lights and soft soothing music. while drinks were served, diluc and venti got along in the corner while amber and jean spoke about adventures and responsibilities.

"would you like to sing a song with me?" kaeya asked as he sat on the table you were at, placing his hand under your chin with a smile. "they'd love to hear it."

kaeya had always been one to stick close to you even if diluc told him to stay away. he would usually play with your hair while you sharpened your sword; he would give you surprise kisses on the cheek when you were walking; he would pinch your cheeks when you were sad, or just walking.

you knew who he was; and not about him just being the calvary captain, you knew he was from khaenri'ah. even though you never liked to talk to him about these things, he told you about his past because he trusted you;

you were from snezhnaya after all, and nobody trusted snezhnayans.

"you mean love to laugh at me?" you asked, leaning back against the chair as he chuckled and held your hand. he pulled you up to stand, and pulled you close to him.

"why do you want me to sing with you anyway?" you asked with a sly smile as you placed your glass down on the lonely table. you had friends in mondstadt, but people distrusted you more than usual; because you were always causing small trouble.

he tugged you towards the stage to where venti, barbara and xinyan from liyue were, playing instruments. when xinyan saw you coming with kaeya, she waved her hand and called your name. "yo y/n! wanna sing?"

"she's gonna sing with me." kaeya said as he led you to the top of the stage. the night was cozy and cool, with strings of lights dangling from the lamp posts and street lights. some took notice of you going up stage; while some were too engrossed in their chat to notice.

kaeya got up on stage after you and ruffled your hair before he grabbed ahold of the microphone in the corner and turned it on, alerting everyone. soon, everyone's eyes were on you and him while xinyan gave venti and barbara a nod, knowing just what tune to play.