,, - the cold eyes of a yaksha ; xiao [ part ii ]

___________________________

..

" do whatever you want with
me, i don't care. just not her.
please just don't touch her... "

..

____________________________________

i mean its a part ii-
and naturally i ain't
giving you guys fluff.
so like  y e a h . :DDD

i hate the ending by the way
____________________________________

..

..

..

,, - ♡

"i hope you two enjoy your little time together before we kill you both anyway," the fatui harbinger spoke. her voice was heavy with danger and vile, and her gaze was as sharp as the sharpest knife.

xiao had came to your rescue not to long ago, but the fatuis were prepared for him. not even a moment too soon, they all ganged up on him, and since you couldn't fight; you were practically useless on the battlefield and they used you as hostage so xiao would stop killing off the fatuis. xiao had to stop fighting them, or the purple haired fatui boy; scaramouche, would have slit your throat.

they attacked xiao, and injured him very badly. you watched in horror as they knocked him to the ground with the hammer, and began to take you two all the way back to the fatui chambers in snezhnaya. they chained xiao up in the corner of the cold jail cell while they hung you from the ceiling with ropes bounded all over your body.

xiao was in a terrible shape, and his clothes were half torn and half mantled. you tried to struggle from your binds, but you couldn't. the ropes were digging into your skin with every harsh movement you made. the fatui lady stared at you for a second before she shifted her gaze towards xiao in the far end corner.

she smirked. "not so powerful now huh, yaksha."

xiao still had the slight energy to chuckle. he shifted a little so his back was leaning up against the wall as he glared straight towards the fatui lady. "you're pathetic too, having to chain me up like this with power draining chains so i won't kill all of you..."

the lady hissed at him and went for you. she grabbed your neck forcefully and started to choke you slightly. she dug her nails deep into the skin of your neck while you screamed in agony, and since the chains on xiao were draining his powers and energy and stamina, he couldn't move to save you even if he wanted to.