,, - bad boys can be soft too ; scaramouche

____________________________

..

" they say i'm trouble.
they say i'm bad~
they say i'm evil,
and that makes me glad~ "

_________________________________

im sorry but can you
imagine scaramouche
saying this???????????
sexy.

modern au

__________________________________

..

..

,, - ♤

the bad kids of the school were always causing trouble for the teachers as well as the prefects. you knew that the bad kids would never attend classes; wouldn't obey school rules, and they would always cause trouble everywhere they went. they blamed things on innocent students, and they did everything wrong but in such a cool way.

you knew.

because you were one of them.

vandalism was the top of your troubles; you always brought random spray cans to school to spray graffiti on the walls. the school was a big compound, and you had no issues vandalising every wall there was. you vandalised walls, cars, bathroom stalls, and mirrors. you spray painted whatever you wanted, and you never got caught.

theft was the top of scaramouche's troubles; he pick-pocketed students as they walked by. yanking tests papers, candy, money, everything. he has stolen a lot of things in the past few months, and he usually never returned them if they were valuable. though, just like you, he never got caught.

lying was childe's specialty. he was known throughout the school for breaking girls' hearts in and out. he lied his way through everything smoothly, and it would take two years to find out that he lied, but he would never lie to his close friends; still, his lying has gotten him in many relationships over the years.

hutao was known for being sly, always doing things in secret. she would plot for many things to happen to innocent students, such as blaming them for things that she has done; as well as the things you, scaramouche and childe have done. she was the one who plotted how to get away getting in trouble, and that was how not many people suspected the four of you for being bad kids.

school was the only place you four could express out your true selves, since home was filled with major issues. the four of you had never stopped, and never will.