,, - calls from the past ; aether [ male reader ]

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

『••✎••』

" the past is in the past,
please, try to forget it. "

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

..

『••✎••』

..

"be gone black magic."

"we have to do something."

"but what do we do?"

"we have to sacrifice him to hell."

"no we need to plague him."

"no, we have to torture him."

"no, we burn him."

"good idea,"

"yes we have to burn him."

"burn him."

"burn the witch."

"IM NOT A WITCH!"

the crowds in all of natlan chant, and their screams grew over the wails of yours. the chains that were holding you in place started to tighten, and the whole townsolk were there to see to your execution.

you were far too weak to move, and you couldn't use your elemental powers as you were far too weak for any major things. the crowds chanted, and they roared, calling you a witch; calling you an evil spawn of the abyssal spy. they called you for your black magical doings, and being a spy.

"IM NOT A WITCH!" you screamed, but unfortunately, your screams landed on death dears. they didn't care what you had to say, as the leader of the mob of angry townsfolk lit the wood that was holding you on fire. the flames burnt the entire area you were on, and despite the flames nearly missing your robes, you started to yank on the chains.

your restraints had your arms pinned on the stake, your feet were bounded. there was nothing you could do, but pray for the pain to not last an eternity. you shut your eyes started to hope for the best, because you knew you were innocent. trying to help your poor family, by selling handmade potions and you being a catalyst user, you made small performances for kids on the streets to earn little money.