,, - the boys when they get exposed

__________________________________________

.

yes this is a crack au

.

_______________________________________

..

..

,, -

"hey venti," diluc called from behind the counter. venti, who was still drinking from his glass, looked up at diluc who was looking at him with an eager look on his face.

"yeah?"

diluc looked around the tavern, and it was actually empty, and nobody else was around apart from him, venti, kaeya, albedo and zhongli who came to visit for a few minor reasons. diluc then cleared his throat. "i found this interesting contraption and i wanted to try it out."

venti and kaeya leaned in while zhongli took a sip of his tea. venti then raised his brows once diluc brought out a small black box with a single red button on the top. "i don't exactly know how it works, but i spoke a few things and it only sounded when i told a lie."

kaeya then nodded. "so, this thing detects lies?"

diluc hummed and then called attention to him. zhongli and albedo looked over as well, their eyes on the red button that was soon to light up. then, diluc spoke. "i love kaeya."

beep!

zhongli, who was sipping on his tea, immediately spat out all the contents straight into albedo's face, which prompted venti, who was sipping his wine, to spit to kaeya as he died right there on the floor laughing.

while venti landed on the floor, pounding onto the wooden tiles, kaeya sighed and wiped off the spit and wine from his face while zhongli wiped everything off from albedo's face like the gentleman he was while albedo gave him the coldest and deadliest of glares.

"do i not get an apology?" albedo asked, gripping onto his cup tightly.

zhongli cleared his throat. "ahem yes... my apologies, albedo."

venti, who was still dying from laughter, got a small kick from kaeya as he shifted his sitting position to the second stool, which was closer to venti. kaeya then ignored him and looked at diluc, who's expression didn't seem to change at all.

"what was that for again?" kaeya asked dangerously as he smirked. diluc then gave him a smile before the tavern doors opened and in came xiao, who had a grave look on his face. xiao had arrived because zhongli was here, and xiao usually followed him.