,, - enemies can be lovers ; childe

__________________

" if you're mad stay mad wearen't alike "

" if you're mad
stay mad we
aren't alike "

___________________

,, - ♧

..

..

..

if there was one person feared in the fatui; it was this one red haired girl with black lipstick; black painted nails; a dark and hollow dress accented in feathers which parted in the middle to show off the dark leggings as well as high heels with snake-like lines around the shin.

there was one name that people feared the most whenever they mentioned the fatui; and it wasn't signora, and neither was it tsaritsa- no, it was y/n.

you were feared more than the cryo archon of snezhnaya herself, for you were not only known for your deadly beauty and whistle, but you were also deadly pyro weilder; a strong one.

you were brutally insane; setting everyone and everything fire if something didn't go your way. you were crazy, and thats why most of your harbingers stayed away from you, apart from a few who were your friends.

your black dress was well known, and whoever saw your silhouette were destined to be executed. you were so deadly and dangerous that you were called the snake woman, as you always had a few snakes around you; as your bow and arrow were literally built out of golden snakes.

"y/n dear," childe called, bothering you in the moment of setting fire to someone. you were so engrossed in burning down everything that you didn't hear childe coming into the room. "dinner is ready."

"can't you see that i'm bus-"

childe didn't wait for you to finish, and immediately came up to you and wrapped his arms around your burning waist, using some of his hydro to vaporise you. you were finally calmed, and finally cool. the pyro delusion was too powerful, and it controlled your mind and thoughts more than usual; and childe was the only one who could cool you off.

"childe... get off," you demanded, trying to shove him off, but he wouldn't let go of you. he just pressed you closer to him and then spun you around to lead you out of the door. you started to struggle around, as you still had some unfinished business. "childe! stop! i have someone to murd-"

"thats cute sweetheart now off you go! i made your favourite dumplings~"

..