,, - creation of evil ; albedo [ part i ]

gender fluid | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' if they're calling        you evil then i                know someone                   like you

you evil then i
know someone
like you. i am
evil; i take blame,
for i used my
blood to
create you,
we are
just the
same

.. ˓ ✿
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

it was the first time you were... awake. and the surrounding didn't look like anything to you. you just felt so; different. there was something wrong with you, you knew it. you could see the world and all of a sudden you couldn't. it was like something came down onto your field of sight and blackened it out for a moment before you could see again. you didn't know what you were; what was happening, why you were... awake.

"test one, can you hear me?"

the blackness struck again, then went away. your vision shifted and you could see something. there was something in front of you with yellow hair; you could register that in your mind. your mechanics were working well, you had registered. it was a human you were staring at.

yellow hair; turquoise eyes; white jacket; blue shorts.

you could remember this human's question, and you had been automated to respond to it. your gears kicked into place, and the mechanics turned inside your body to automate a response. "yes. i am able to hear you."

the human nodded and walked towards an object. your mind took a register to it; it was a table. a workbench. lists of wooden tables and benches came into your mind, and you tried to figure out what model table that was. there was no need to, you had a thought. the thought came suddenly, it was telling you that you needn't need to work out what table that was.