,, - romeo and juliet ; lyney

gender fluid | royalty au | fluff
❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣ ♡

 ˓ ✿

.. ˓ ✿

' because i was romeo
        and you were a scarlet
                       letter and your daddy said
                               "stay away from juliet"

.. ˓ ✿

❏ ╭─────────╯

❏ ╭─────────╯ .┊‣

.
.
.

"your highness," your butler bowed down. you had finally retired from your daily duties, and so now you wanted to relax with things you felt more happy doing. "welcome back."

you nodded with a smile before rushing over to your gold silver dresser drawers and pulled out your fitting gear and attire. you had a real passion for fighting, despite everyone in the kingdom thinking that it was a bad idea for someone of royalty status like you to start swinging a sword everywhere.

but your mother and father were alright with your strange passion, unlike other princes and princesses where they would prefer to read, horseride, dance, and everything else normal royalty should do.

your butler came over to help you with your things since you had quite a handful. "come your highness, allow me."

you handed him a few things and he bowed down at you with a smile before he moved his long blue hair to the back. you gave him a stare, since he looked rather flashy this morning. it had only been two weeks since this new butler was assigned to you, but you had already fallen for his looks somewhat, accompanied by his charming personality.

you perked up and adjusted your robes. "where will my mentor be today?"

you always had a mentor ready for you whenever you wanted to learn some swordsmanship, and although they changed every single time, you didn't mind. your butler looked at you, one of his icy blue eyes gleaning under the chandelier in your chambers.