Chapter 2

The Trade Federation battleships began landing on the planet soon after the transmissions were over. They barreled through the forests, letting out their battle droids, who then began attacking the city. When (Y/n) saw them approaching the castle, she ran to find the Queen, who had snuck off from her side. The Queen was now in a black dress with feathers on the top and golden half circles over her ears. Battle droids began to attack them, and (Y/n) released her green lightsaber to protect the queen behind her. But there were too many. She couldn't block all of the blasters being fired.

"Freeze, Jedi! Put down your weapon!" one of the droids commanded, blaster pointed right at her chest. Lifting her hands in a surrender position, the elf, put her lightsaber on the ground, and a droid picked it up. The queen, her guards , her handmaidens, and the Jedi were then escorted to meet Viceroy Gunray.

"How will you explain this invasion to the Senate?" Governor Bibble snapped as the group walked down the stairs in the palace.

"The Queen and I will sign a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here. I have assurances it will be ratified by the Senate" Viceroy Gunray informed them.

"I will not cooperate" the Queen told him.

"Now, now, Your Highness. In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view."

(Y/n) tried to escape her bonds at this, but they were too strong, and were created to counter Jedi strength. A commanding battle droid came up to the Viceroy.

"Commander" the Neimoidian said.

"Yes, sir."

"Process them"

"Captain," the droid said to the one guiding them, "take them to Camp 4"

"Roger, roger."

The group was led out by four battle droids, down the stairs of the castle, and into the city of Theed. They came beside bridged walkways, and (Y/n)'s pointed ears picked up something. Noises from above. Quiet, light. But there was also a... clumsy one. She heard... three people above them. It was difficult with the steps of the droids.

Ahead of them, (Y/n)'s elf eyes saw three figures trying to hide themselves behind the stone railing. It worked for the droids, but not her. Realizing who they were, she smirked.

Two of the figures, Jedi, jumped and landed in front of the group, igniting their lightsabers. The third tripped when he jumped, and grabbed hold of the stone rail again. He fell soon after.

The younger Jedi split kicked the two battle droids in front, then they both began to destroy the battle droids holding the queen.

"Here, let me help you with that."

(Y/n) heard the voice next to her, and looked to see the younger one. He had short, spiked hair, and a padawan braid, immediately letting her know that he was a padawan too. He cut her bonds with his blue lightsaber, and his blue eyes met her (e/c) ones.

"Thank you" she said, and ran to the disarmed battle droid that had her lightsaber.

"We should leave the streets, Your Highness" the older Jedi said, and Captain Panaka told the guards to grab the droids weapons.

"Whoa! Yousa guys bombad!" the funny creature said as they ran behind a building. (Y/n) laughed a bit at how he talked, and ran to join the Queen at her side. The older Jedi turned to look at the Queen an the governor

"We're ambassadors for the supreme Chancellor."

"Your negotiations seemed to have failed, Ambassador" Bibble stated.