Chapter 25

Once aboard the Jedi Cruiser, (Y/n)'s wound was treated, and she was back to herself again. Bucky greeted her once she got out of the med bay.

"General, are you alright?" Bucky asked as they walked to the control room.

"I'm fine, Buck. Don't worry, I'm a lot tougher than I look." she replied, and playfully punched his shoulder. Bucky went to stand next to Rohan, and (Y/n) saw her padawan blush. She tried to dismiss the growing worry in her mind about this sort of thing. She felt like a hypocrite.

She met Obi-Wan and the others near the holotable. He was relieved to see her back to her normal self. He didn't know what he would do if she... he didn't think about it as she joined him around the table.

They received word that a Weeqay pirate named Hondo Ohnaka had Count Dooku captive on the planet Florrum, and demanded the Republic pay him one million credits in spice to retrieve him. Of course, the Chancellor was reluctant to believe such claims, so they decided to send the three Jedi already near Florrum to go and see if it really is Dooku they captured.

"His only stipulation is that you arrive unarmed." Master Windu said over the transmission.

"Unarmed?" Anakin spat.

"We know very little about these pirates. We may be walking blind into what could very well be a hostile situation." Obi-Wan added.

"I agree. What if this Hondo is just pulling our string?" (Y/n) added.

"We can't let Dooku slip through our fingers again. Report back as soon as you arrive." Windu finished, and cut off the communication.

"Well, this should be fun." Obi-Wan claimed as they charted their path to Florrum.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they got there, (Y/n) saw an orange planet surrounded by a greenish atmosphere. Lowering down to the ground, the clouds were orange and the ground was an ugly light brown color. They landed the ship in the coordinates they were given, finding the pirate's hideout. As soon as the Jedi stepped out of the ship, they were met with tens of Weeqay, all pointing guns at them. One of the pirates came at them with a scanner, checking to see if they had weapons on them. Once they each came up clear, he led them inside.

Music played as they walked inside and saw a bar full of Weeqay men and women, all drinking. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't reek. The pirate leading them stopped them in front of a large table. On the other side was a Weeqay, whom (Y/n) assumed to be Hondo. He had a helmet on, green goggles, and much better clothing than many around them wore, showing he was captain.

"Gentlemen! And woman." he greeted. "Can I offer you something to drink?" he took a large gulp of his own beverage.

"No, thank you." Obi-Wan said, so Hondo knocked a cup of green liquid towards Anakin, who stared at it in disgust.

"Congratulations on your capture of Count Dooku. Very impressive." (Y/n) said, stepping a tad closer to Obi-Wan.

"Yes, it was. Eh, even a Sith Lord is no match for my warriors." Hondo boasted, winking at the elf, and gestured to a group of Weeqay, who were currently passed out from drinking. (Y/n) could already tell he was bluffing. "He put up quite a fight. Blasters, cannons, that glowy thing." he made a lightsaber noise, spilling a bit of his drink. He couldn't remember what it was called.

"You mean a lightsaber?" Obi-Wan corrected.

"That's it! And I don't need to tell you, those things can do some damage." he said as an orange kowakian jumped on his shoulder and took a drink from a bottle of alcohol, but also had Anakin's lightsaber in his hand. "Carved up some of my best men pretty good before I could get the jump on him."