Chapter 17

Clothes were strewn all over the floor. Two souls together as one in their bed, their pants barely heard as they entwined themselves as lovers do. Star-crossed lovers, never allowed to fall in love. And yet, here they were.

"Obi-Wan..." her voice rasped as he gave her what she desired for so long. Her moans were like music to  his ears.

"(Y/n)... I've never been so glad to have stayed..."

"Then show me, General Kenobi."

(Y/n) was awoken from her dreams by Obi-Wan shaking her. She opened her eyes to see his face looking down at her.

"(Y/n), come on. Taun We said that the bounty hunter is back. We need to go interrogate him" he said.

The elf nodded and got up from the bed. As she remembered last night's dreams, and a blush spread across her face. Why in all of the galaxy did she dream that. These dreams of hers were becoming more and more frequent. She was a Jedi Knight, for goodness sake. She knew she was better than these... thoughts.

(Y/n) decided, for the good of all, she would try her best to ignore the love she had grown for her fellow Jedi. Obi-Wan was the perfect Jedi. Always following the Code. They could never be together.

Yet, elves can only ignore what they feel for so long.

Taun We was waiting outside the Jedi room to escort them to Jango Fett. When they reached a white door with a black stripe down the part of one side, Taun We hit a button on a control pad next to the door, signaling whoever was inside.

When the door opened, the three were met with a small boy, ten years old at most. He had longer brown hair and a black belt around his blue clothing. (Y/n) assumed this was the child Jango so desperately wanted.

"Boba, is your father here?" Taun We asked.

"Yep" the boy nodded.

"May we see him?"

Boba said "Sure" and eyed the two Jedi outside his door before letting them in. "Dad, Taun We's here." he called out.

It was a room similar to (Y/n) and Obi-Wan's, except the bed was separate from the rest of the room. Out the window, they could see the ever raging storms and unforgiving seas. The Jedi turned around when they heard someone enter the room.

"Jango, welcome back. Was your trip productive?" Taun We asked a man, Jango Fett, who entered. He noticed the Jedi in his room, eying (Y/n) a little more than needed.

"Fairly." Jango said, looking at the Jedi.

"These are Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and (Y/n) Galad" Taun We introduced. "They've come to check on our progress."

"Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud." Obi-Wan stated.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe." Jango said back. He then looked to (Y/n) and said "I've never had the pleasure to meet an elf. Let alone one being a Jedi". He grabbed her hand rather forcefully and kissed it, making (Y/n) cringe inside. Obi-Wan did not like this bounty hunter's actions towards her. It made him feel... strange.

"Ever made your way as far into the interior as Coruscant?" (Y/n) asked once her hand was released.

"Once or twice."

"Recently?" Obi-Wan questioned, trying to get any information he could.

"Possibly" Jango answered, vague.