Chapter 12

Padmé was currently unloading her bags from the transport she and (Y/n) were carried on. (Y/n) offered to help with them, taking a few for the Senator, but Padmé refused to let (Y/n) do all of the work. Once they climbed in the elevator to take them to the highest floors, Padmé looked at the elf.

"Thank you, Master Galad. I appreciate the protection you are giving me, like that you did all those years ago" she said. (Y/n) smiled.

"Of course, milady. And, please, call me (Y/n)" she said.

"Only if you call me Padmé, and not 'milady'"

"Alright, you have yourself a deal, Padmé." (Y/n) laughed, and Padmé soon joined in.

The elevator dinged and the two girls got off their ride. Later, Jar Jar and Captain Typho would be joining them in the lavish hotel sweet. They brought Padmé's bags to her room and the Senator unpacked while the Jedi checked over everything security-wise in the room. Once she finished, (Y/n) went to help the Senator unpack.

"It'll be good to see Ani again. I haven't seen him since he went to train to be a Jedi. I wonder how he is?" Padmé wondered. (Y/n) looked at her, nodding in agreement.

"I haven't seen him either, or Master Kenobi." she said, reminiscing. Padmé saw the look on the Jedi's face. There was longing in her eyes and a small smile on her face.

"(Y/n), were you and Master Kenobi..." Padmé suggested, and (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she shook her head.

"No! No, we are just old friends, is all."

"Yes, but you haven't seen him in ten years. It can change a person"

"Attachment is forbidden in the Jedi Code. We could never."

Padmé stopped, but then faced the Jedi again, "Okay, but, if you COULD..."

"Padmé!" (Y/n) laughed, and the Senator soon joined in. Soon, it was just like how it was ten years ago when they met, and Padmé was acting as a handmaiden to the Queen of Naboo. She asked about R3 and what life as a Jedi Knight was like. (Y/n) told her about Rohan and their adventures together, and the Senator listened intently. Soon, (Y/n) heard the footsteps of a familiar Gungan. Jar Jar, now Representative Binks, jumped in joy at the sight of (Y/n) again once he exited the elevator.

"(Y/n)!! Mesa berry happy to be seein yousa gain!!" Jar Jar said, and (Y/n) smiled as he brought her into a tight hug.

"It's good to see you too, Jar Jar! It's been much too long" she replied, and the Gungan smiled widely.

Padmé, Typho, and (Y/n) were looking out at the sunset on Coruscant. (Y/n) was reaching a peaceful state of mind when she heard two voices coming from the elevator. One was young and unfamiliar, yet felt like she had sensed their presence before. The other was older with an accent, and (Y/n) could only remember one man who carried an accent like that.

"Obi? Obi!!" Jar Jar yelled out when the Jedi exited the elevator. A large smile grew on (Y/n)'s face, she turned to see Jar Jar walking back in with the two men.

"Senator Padmé!" the Gungan called, and Padmé turned around. "Mesa palos here! Lookie lookie, Senator! Desa other Jedi arriven."

Padmé smiled brightly and exited the balcony, followed by Typho and Dormé, Padmé's new decoy. (Y/n) saw who she assumed to be Anakin. He had grown up so much in those ten years. But (Y/n) was not prepared for the sight of the Jedi next to him.

Obi-Wan. It was really Obi-Wan, but he looked so... different. He had grown out his hair and a beard was forming on his face. His blue eyes shined in the light of the setting sun, and (Y/n) could not taker her eyes off of the specimen before her. He was, for a loss on any other words, HOT.