Chapter 41

(Y/n) was chained to the side of the room as she watched Savage and Maul injure Obi-Wan, throwing him across the room. Maul smirked at her cried to stop, only increasing his attacks on the man. He threw Obi-Wan into Savage, who turned him around to face Maul.

"Still as weak as ever." he said, and slapped Obi-Wan across the face. Savage then threw him into the cargo boxes surrounding them. "And they call you 'Master'."

"You know, when we cut you in half, we should've aimed for your neck instead." Obi-Wan sassed, however weakly. Savage grabbed him by the foot, and dragged him to Maul's feet.

"Stop it! Maul, please!" (Y/n) struggled against her bonds, only for Maul to turn to her as Savage left the room. She felt the ship rise as the engines were powered up. The red Dathomirian grabbed her harshly by her chin.

"Elf, you will watch him die, and then, I will kill you, but not before putting you through as much pain as your kind can manage." he hissed. "Maybe even... for my own enjoyment..." His hand ran down her cheek. He laughed darkly at her terrified face, and turned back to Obi-Wan, who was looking at Maul murderously. "Anything more to say?"

"I like your new legs. They make you look taller."

This pushed Maul over the edge, and he used the Force to haul Obi-Wan up to grab his face, igniting his red lightsaber close to his head. "I will make sure you stay awake long enough to feel every single cut. Your death will be beyond excruciating. You will suffer as I have suffered."

When Savage entered the room, (Y/n) felt another presence, and was shocked to hear the voice of Asajj Ventress from above. "What a surprise. My former servant, still an animal. And you have a friend now."

"My brother." Savage snapped at the woman.

"A brother?" Ventress repeated, feigning her interest. "Looks like he's half the man you are, Savage. How unfortunate. I was looking for a challenge, not some wretched castoffs from the Nightbrothers clan. What a disappointment." She disappeared into the shadows behind her, her laugh echoing throughout the room.

"Who is this, brother?" Maul asked, back to back with Savage.

"A Dathomir witch. She betrayed me." the yellow Dathomirian answered.

"She knows too much. Destroy her." Maul hissed, and hit Obi-Wan across the face once more, knocking him down before they both went off in search of Ventress. However, she appeared next to Obi-Wan's unconscious body.

"Ventress. What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked, beginning to start forward, but was stunned by the chains. The bald woman rolled her eyes and used one of her lightsabers to cut the metal from the elf's hands.

"I'm here for Savage's death." she stated, and the both of them went to Obi-Wan's side. "Kenobi, don't tell me someone's finally knocked the fight out of you."

"Obi-Wan... come on, wake up." (Y/n) muttered, putting a hand on Obi's cheek as he finally came back.

"(Y/n)..." he said, but then looked to see who was next to her. "Ventress?"

"It looks like I'm here to rescue you." she stated.

"When did you become the good guy?" the elf asked.

"Don't insult me." Ventress snapped, not amused with her observation.

"Ah, what a lovely sight to wake up to." Obi-Wan jested to Ventress, and (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, Kenobi. You've never been much to look at, especially now."

"I beg to differ." (Y/n) said, and Obi-Wan smirked at her.