Chapter 37

Cody and Bucky led them through the hallways as they snuck through the Citadel, praying that nothing would find them. Of course, every plan of theirs has to go wrong at some point.

Three commando droids flipped into the hallway ahead of them, guns at the ready. The Jedi charges up their lightsabers as a few super battle droids appeared behind them. Rohan and Ahsoka deflected from behind while (Y/n) and Obi-Wan from the front. They quickly destroyed the droids, the pieces lying about on the metal floor.

"We need to keep moving." Obi-Wan stated.

Suddenly, a high pitched noise emanated from the wall, causing everyone to cover their ears. The elf's especially sensitive ears were in tremendous pain from the sound. Apparently, it was a magnet being activate on the ceiling, for all their weaponry, including Anakin's metal arm, started floating towards the ceiling.

"Anakin!" (Y/n) and Obi shouted as Anakin got stuck to the high ceiling. The purple electricity was soon surrounding him, shocking the poor man.

"Master!" Ahsoka shouted, and Anakin passed out.

"You fools!" a voice over the intercom sneered. More and more commando droids surrounded the now defenseless Jedi. "I hope you enjoyed the reunion with your fellow Jedi because you're going to be my guests for a very long time."

Obi-Wan and Piell tried pushing the droids back, but to no avail. "They're magnetized!" Obi-Wan said, and tried pushing them back once more. Still, they did not move.

The clones moved in to attack as Anakin dropped from the ground with the lightsabers. (Y/n) picked up hers and went to attack the droids, when a familiar terror echoed through the halls.

"Nazgûl Cries!!" (Y/n) shouted, covering her ears once more. But nothing could stop the shrieking tearing through the metal hallway. She gritted her teeth at the pain entering her body, just like it did last time. However, this time, Obi-Wan was here to catch her as the others took care of the remaining droids.

"(Y/n)!" he cried, grasping onto her limp form. "This technology was supposed to have been destroyed..." Obi-Wan was in a lucky situation, however, for he had a suspicion that he would need to bring the one plant that could cure his love.

Athelas.

"Is she all right?" Ahsoka asked as Obi-Wan gently placed his elf on the floor, her eyes squeezed shut and teeth gritted.

"She will be." Obi-Wan said, taking the Athelas out of his pocket. He knew of elvish medicine and how the Athelas had to be used to cure (Y/n).

Anakin had gotten back up with the help of Rex and stepped closer to Obi-Wan's side, watching as he cured his friend. But, the gentle way he held her, the look in his eyes at her pain, and the general softness of his face, were all ways how he looked at Padmé and held her close to him.

(Y/n) gasped in relief as the pain left her body, the ringing in her ears lessening. Looking up, she saw her love looking down at her with worry in his eyes. She wanted to kiss him, hold him, tell him she was okay, but she couldn't, for there were countless eyes around them.

"Thank you, Obi-Wan." (Y/n) said formally as the man helped her up.

"Of course, (Y/n). Glad- Glad to help." he replied.

"We need to get out of here." Rex said.

"Lets keep moving." Anakin responded, looking strangely at his comrades.

They finally found the other detention center where Piell's captain and his men were being held. Anakin pushed his lightsaber through the cell door, destroying one droid on the other side. When it opened, Ahsoka flipped inside and took down the other one. Once they were inside, an older man with greying hair in a captain's uniform stood.