Chapter 22

The fighting started almost immediately after (Y/n) met her new battalion of troops. She and Rohan started going on many more missions than before, trying to stop the Separatists new leader, General Grievous, a cyborg Kaleesh, who was known for his brutal attack strategies and showing no mercy to clones or Jedi.

Anakin and Obi-Wan were sent on a mission to find Jabba the Hutt's lost son, who was taken by the Separatists. Apparently, Anakin had gotten a feisty new Togruta padawan by the name of Ahsoka Tano. A padawan would certainly put Anakin in his place when needed.

(Y/n) had received word of a new ion weapon that disabled all systems on a ship once the energy wave hit. Anakin and Ahsoka had apparently stirred up some trouble trying to save Master Plo Koon. The elf was very thankful they did. She didn't know what she would do if her old master was lost.

The ion cannon had, thankfully, been destroyed by Anakin when the Malevolence attempted to take out the medical base for their clones near Naboo.

(Y/n) and Rohan had been assigned with Obi-Wan aboard his Jedi Cruiser to oversee the attack on the Malevolence. They fired all available guns at the ship, which was flaming as it attempted to escape. Master Plo Koon was with them. They all had new armor over their forearms, while Obi-Wan had a little extra over his shoulders and chest.

Rohan was with the clones that needed medical attention from the attack. She was helping as much as she could.

"Commander, what is the damage level to the enemy ship?" Obi-Wan asked one of the clones in the control area.

"She's lost her primary shield stabilizers, but the ship is so massive it can take all the fire our cannons can give it."

"We need reinforcements if we are to take down that ship." (Y/n) claimed.

"I agree." Plo said.

"That's why I'm here, Master Plo." Anakin said from behind them, his padawan close behind. She was very young, no older than fourteen. She had orange skin and detailed white markings on her face, along with her blue and white montrails.

"Anakin, were you able to contact Master Luminara?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Yes, Master. She's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby. She won't be able to give support until she's turned them away."

"Then, we'll have to make do with what we have." Obi-Wan responded.

They watched as the ship they pursued slowed down, causing (Y/n) to believe their engines were failing.

"Admiral, status report." she said to Admiral Yularen behind them.

"They're not attempting to jump into hyperspace. Their hyperdrive must be damaged." he replied.

"This is our chance! All ships, target the bridge, maximum firepower!" Obi-Wan commanded.

The cannons aimed all fire at the bridge where General Grievous was hopefully being held. It wasn't until (Y/n) saw a small ship near the side of the Malevolence that she started to worry.

"Wait, what is that?" she said, looking out at the battle.

"Master, I'm picking up a signal near the enemy vessel. Something just came out of hyperspace." Ahsoka informed.

"I see it. There." (Y/n) said, pointing to where her elf eyes saw the small ship.

"Enemy reinforcements?" Anakin questioned.

"No, it looks like a Naboo ship." Ahsoka said, questioningly.

"Gunners, stand down! What in the blazes are they doing out here?" Obi-Wan asked.